Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Being a college athlete

 I am a track athlete here at the university. It takes a lot of free time up but it is well worth it. You meet a lot of great people whether it being your teammates, coaches and even opponents. It is great doing the sport that you love and leaving everything you have during the competition for a couple more years! I am very lucky to be apart of such a great sports organization.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your blog because I am on the lacrosse team here at SRU. The teammates you have throughout the four years turn into family and there is nothing like it. The competition motivates you and keeps you wanting to be the best you can be. It is a blessing to be able to play the sport you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a fun time being a student athlete. The community must be amazing to have coaches, athletes, and volunteers at different events all around. I believe that being a student athlete would take up a lot of time and make classes a little more difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds amazing. Being able to be apart of a sport that represents an entire university. I know that when I played sports in high school, free time was hard to come by so I cannot imagine the amount of time that you dedicate to your sport. I'm glad to see that you are excelling in your sport, academics, as well as having a social life as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your blog. Playing a sport at a collegiate level is such an awesome experince, it may be hard at times but it is so worth it in the end. You get the opportunity to play with your best friends and push yourself every single day. I find it very interesting in seeing the team dynamic and atmosphere of the different teams on campus. But it seems like your team is close and is very supportive of each other.

    ReplyDelete

A Track & Field Practice

Track in college is very rough. It is rough on the body like every sport, but mentally you have to be so strong. to not give up. There is no...