Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Eating Healthy!
Throughout my day, I try to eat as healthy as I can. Even though I want something filled with sugar I do not consume it. I believe if you eat healthy, that you will feel better and look better. Whether it is through athletics or school work, healthy food leaves you with many pros. Choose the net positive instead of the net loss food that will leave you with many cons. What is your favorite healthy food to eat?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Track & Field Practice
Track in college is very rough. It is rough on the body like every sport, but mentally you have to be so strong. to not give up. There is no...
-
I am a track athlete here at the university. It takes a lot of free time up but it is well worth it. You meet a lot of great people whether...
-
Track in college is very rough. It is rough on the body like every sport, but mentally you have to be so strong. to not give up. There is no...
-
To my knowledge, I believe that the power clean is the most important lift. It is the most beneficial to your body. You gain a lot of str...
I like what you have about eating healthy Kayden. It is such an important part of the day. And it makes a big difference in how we feel. A healthy diet will fuel our body for a long time. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete