Friday, November 22, 2019
Most Important Lift
To my knowledge, I believe that the power clean is the most important lift. It is the most beneficial to your body. You gain a lot of strength with also explosion. It also works the most muscles within the body. This explosive movement is copied in a lot of sports so it is also considered muscle memory in away. This is one of my favorites and most useful lifts, what do you think is the most useful lift?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Track & Field Practice
Track in college is very rough. It is rough on the body like every sport, but mentally you have to be so strong. to not give up. There is no...
-
I am a track athlete here at the university. It takes a lot of free time up but it is well worth it. You meet a lot of great people whether...
-
Track in college is very rough. It is rough on the body like every sport, but mentally you have to be so strong. to not give up. There is no...
-
To my knowledge, I believe that the power clean is the most important lift. It is the most beneficial to your body. You gain a lot of str...

you should teach this one day in one of your classes
ReplyDeleteThis is a great blog! I agree 100% with this being the most important lift. Power cleans involve movements that directly translate to sports. I believe it's useful for football players because this lift stress the strength of hips. On the field hip explosion is important for being the best you can be .
ReplyDelete